Thursday, July 1, 2010

Don't Stop Believing

The latest TV spot to come out of Albion and I am pretty proud to have been a part of it. Amazing director Kim at Academy did a spectacular job with lots of constraints and not to mention people who couldn't even clap in time! I loved casting for this shoot. Saw some absolutely brilliant singers and performers and some equally as terrible and I still can't rid my memory of a 50+ vocally challenged auditionee in a cheerleading outfit. So pleased with the end result, it was definitely worth all the hard work. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. were you like Cheryl Cole sitting there auditioning people and being encouraging? Or more like Simon Cowell being really mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to be encouraging but after the 100th terrible audition of Umbrella it gets pretty hard!

    ReplyDelete